Recibe las actualizaciones directo a tu correo

domingo, 17 de julio de 2011

DJ Khaled – We The Best Forever (2011)

Track List:

01. I’m On One (Feat Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
02. Welcome To My Hood (Feat Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Wayne & T-Pain)
03. Money (Feat Jeezy & Ludacris)
04. I’m Thuggin (Feat Waka Flocka & Ace Hood)
05. It Aint Over Til It’s Over (Feat Mary J. Blige, Fabolous & Jadakiss)
06. Legendary (Feat Chris Brown, Keisha Cole & Ne-Yo)
07. Sleep When I’m Gone (Feat Busta Rhymes, Cee-Lo & The Game)
08. Can’t Stop (Feat Birdman & T-Pain)
09. Future (Feat Ace Hood, Meek Mill, Wale, Vado & Big Sean)
10. My Life (Feat Akon & B.O.B.)
11. A Million Lights (Feat Tyga, Cory Gunz, Mack Maine, Jae Millz & Kevin Rudolf)
12. Welcome To My Hood (Remix) (Feat Ludacris, T-Pain, Busta Rhymes, Twista, Mavado, Birdman, Ace Hood, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Bun B, The Game & Waka Flocka)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Recibe las actualizaciones directo a tu correo

DESING BY SFLINTER DESINGS